Friday, November 7, 2008

That Darn Alarm Clock....


Well, just like the Sugarland song that is on the radio right now.....

Woke up late about an hour,
No cup of coffee no shower.
Ugh.....  It was blaringly (made up word)  obvious this morning just how much I rely on Justin to get my big ol' butt out of bed.

The alarm clock decided it was going to take the morning off, it was set last night just as every night.  Bailee decided to sleep in too, and as a result..... I slept in.

I opened my eyes and instantly saw that it was a little too light outside to be 6:00.  Sure enough...  it was 7:30. 

The worst part is, I had my mom meet me at my school so she could take Bailee to the sitter. Well she was there and I wasn't.  She woke up early just to help me out........  I stood her up.  She handled it so well.  Much better than I would have.

So yes, today was one of those days.

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.