Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have the HAPPIEST husband EVER!

About three months ago, I decided that we were going to buckle down and get out of debt. When I looked at what we were spending on our satellite tv, (89.00/mo.)  I decided that would be one of the first things to go. I of course made sure I would still get FoxNews and CNN on the low plan.  It had it, so I changed plans.  We went from paying 89.00 a month to paying 40.00 a month.  We had the family plan....  that is it, nothing else.  Justin about died because all the sports channels were GONE.  He was ticked!

Tonight, I started browsing the DishNetwork website and saw that the Top 1oo was only 32.99 a month. With taxes and all, it would be 13.00 more than we are paying now.  

So.... I switched.  Clicked a few icons, typed some information, and took care of it all online..... It took effect INSTANTLY!  I called Justin in the room and said, "hey, what were the sports stations you loved?"  So he started naming them off and I turned to them.  Because I had upgraded, they were all there.  The look on his face was priceless.  He couldn't believe what he was seeing. When he realized what I did, he started laughing....  Then he says, "okay now I am pissed.  Are you telling me that I could have had all my channels all along for only 10.00 a month more?"  He was mostly kidding.  A man and his tv.....  

I was cracking up and said "I've got to blog this story."  Justin's response was "you don't have to blog everything that happens."  

He's right, I don't, but I do......

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.