Saturday, November 29, 2008

Congratulations!

My brother is engaged!  It all happened yesterday......  I am so very happy for them both.  I have truly never seen him this happy.  He is doing wonderful.  He is living in South Texas working in the oil fields.  We love Crissy and her two kiddos and look forward to her officially joining our family.  I found a picture of the ring he bought her.  I had to post it.... it is beautiful in the picture.....  but it looks even better in person!  He did oh so good, even if he is my brother! 

Also, I took this picture a couple months ago of my brother looking at Crissy as she was telling a story.  The look tells it all.  They are truly meant to be together.  



Congratulations to you both!  

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.