Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Great Read....

I had to share my recent reading enjoyment.....  I am currently reading a wonderful book titled, The Case for Faith by Lee Strobel.  I have skimmed his previous books but nothing compares to this one.  It is such a powerful book that is really putting to rest all the questions I have always had regarding faith, God, and how life came to be.  I find myself reading it and going..... "oh my gosh, that is exactly what I have been guilty of thinking".  It crazy to read my thoughts in print, written by someone else.  

I have always been a deep thinker.  I have always questioned faith and that drives me absolutely insane.  I wonder......For those extremely firm in their faith and belief, at what point in their life did they make that commitment of faith.  Was it because that is what they were taught growing up?  Was it a result of a major event in their lives?  How did they get their faith?  

My faith is a work in progress.  The information in this book is helping complete the process.  If you have ever wondered......  (fill in the blank).  I encourage you to read this book.  (Gosh I sound like a commercial).....  

We are all doing well.  Bailee is fighting a cold.  I never dreamed that such a small person could have so much snot.  Her little nose is absolutely raw.  I am looking forward to family time this weekend. Depending on how cold it will be, we may venture to the zoo.  Brayden loves the zoo and I would love for Bailee to see the assortment of zoo animals.  

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.