Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Am On a Roll!

I have already ORDERED our Christmas cards!  I can't believe it!  I am so very proud of myself!  I don't know what is going on, but I love the improvements I am making in my life!  I have NEVER been so prepared.  I  just pray it lasts.  First I plan AND book Brayden's birthday AND I order our Christmas cards a month early. 

Usually I wait so late on Christmas cards, that I debate on just sending a Happy New Year greeting instead.  

Today we got together with my in-laws, aka Mimi and Opi.  Today they celebrated 34 years of marriage. I am so very proud of them.  I tell you what.... Justin and I both were raised with a great example of what a marriage should be.  I am so thankful for that.  We knocked out our Christmas card photos.  Having my nifty Nikon D40 has really paid off.  Here is a funny picture...... 

Check out this picture!  No one is looking 
at the camera but Mimi.....  too funny!

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.