Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tomorrow is a new day!

Oh boy, today was one of those days.  I am so looking forward to tomorrow.  My house is a wreck, clothes need to be washed, the house needs to be disinfected...... BUT, tomorrow is a new start, a new beginning, a new day.  

Justin has been so sick since he got home last night.  He obviously has that nasty, nasty, bug that has lingered here.  Bailee was up all night last night alongside Justin.  All night, the sounds of Justin running to the restroom, toilet flushing, and Bailee crying, lingered in the dark.  

Bailee cried and cried and cried all night.  It reminded me of when she was a newborn.  I knew that something wasn't right with her, but I didn't figure it out until 3:00 this afternoon, thanks to my mom, aka Grammy.  When I was talking to her on the phone, and telling her about how Bailee has been crying non-stop, she ran down the list of things.  She asked if she had fever, I told her no.  She then asked if she was getting a tooth.  I told her I wasn't sure.  After I hung up the phone, I decided to have a good look in her mouth.  Sure enough, there is a molar that is poking through on top.  It is just one little point coming through.  Her gums are red and swollen.  I immediately gave her a dose of Tylenol and what do you know?  Bailee soon stopped crying and was back to her old self.  I feel so bad that I didn't catch it.  I could have saved Bailee from so much pain and we all could have gotten a good night's sleep.  Thank goodness for Grammy though!
 
Those mean, mean, chompers!  
 

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.