Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fireproof is catching on!

I just got a text message from a friend who went to see Fireproof with her husband.  I am waiting on another friend to let me know what they thought..... hello, mel.....  As I had hoped, it is making others think.  I know it did Justin and I.  I can't say enough how incredible the movie is.  It is rare that a movie of this magnitude comes along.  

A friend commented on how many people were bawling.... including her and her husband.  I think it is because so many can relate.  We share that mutual understanding that yes, at times marriage is hard.  It is those hard times, those funks, that makes the marriage stronger.  

If some of you happen to see it and can't relate....  you are blessed.  I am certain though, you can relate to the love that is expressed in the movie.  

For those that haven't seen the movie, see it.  For those of you that have....  we have husbands that are good sports!
 

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.