Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Little Man

We had Brayden's parent conference yesterday with his Kindergarten teacher.  It went well and we were told that Brayden is a leader and is a great friend to everyone.  He is absorbing everything and is doing well.  

For those of you who know me personally, you know the worries I had about Brayden starting school.  I was constantly worried about his behavior and how he would do in "real school" considering he had visited the office twice in preschool.  The first visit was when he was 2! Well as many of you had reassured me that he would be fine.... you were right, and I was wrong.  That is something you don't often hear me say, just ask Justin!  Anyways, thank you for the reassurance you gave, you know who you are.....

To celebrate Brayden's good report, we visited the bookfair.  I didn't get the impression that Brayden had it in his mind that we would celebrate by buying books.  What else does he expect from his mom, the book lover?  Anyways, we paid for the books and headed home.

I ended up getting a sub this morning and going home.  I woke up with one side of my face hurting and my molars hurting... never experienced something like this before.  I have been fighting a nasty cold for about five days.  I figured I had a sinus infection.  Went to my wonderful Dr., Dr. Nelson, and sure enough, that is what it was....  I was given a steroid shot and antibiotics.  I am telling you....  that shot in my BUTT hurt like the dickens!  No Kidding! Ouch!  After about 10-15 minutes the pain in my face subsided.  Still feel yucky but I am mending.    

A little info on Bailee bug:

She is getting closer and closer to walking.....  she is a great crawler, that is for sure! Hopefully one of these days she will take off walking, considering she is almost 15 months!  She will stand for a second by herself and then ever so easily sit down.  That is our sweet girl, everything is on her own time, she doesn't follow any development schedule.... I am thinking I have a non-rule follower on my hands... ha ha ha....  

Hope all is well with everyone!  We will be going down South this weekend to visit my brother. We are leaving Friday evening and will return on Sunday.  His birthday is Saturday!  He is going to be 36!  

Justin of course will be hunting since it is opening weekend of deer season.

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.