Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The MANY faces of Bailee!

For the past month, Bailee has really started displaying her many moods.  The differences between a boy and a girl is absolutely amazing.  Brayden was always very predictable as far as his moods go (when he was Bailee's age).  Bailee on the other hand, can show a whole gamut (sp?) of emotions in a matter of minutes!  

She has recently started shrieking loudly in the bath when I was her hair.  She shakes her head no and screams as I wash it!  She has always been so good about getting her hair wash.  

Last night, Bailee and I had some much needed one on one time.  We played and played.  I grabbed the camera and got shots of her moods in action.  I kid you not... It was 10 minutes and during that short time, she laughed, cried, got mad, and switched back to her serious side.  I captured every mood. 





1 comment:

Melanie Mueller said...

She is so darn cute!I love all of her faces.

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.