Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hola!


Not too much going on around here.  School, school, and more school.  The kids are doing great. We have had some much needed family time.  Justin is in the process of fixing his schedule so that he is at home more and it is just the four of us.  The past two nights, we both have done bath duty.  Bath time goes so much faster with help!  

As I let the water out of the tub, I hear Justin battling Bailee as he tries to change her, causing me to giggle to myself (The little booger thinks it it sooo funny to try to get away from you when you are trying to diaper her and dress her.  Can be very frustrating I might add, especially when she is poopy).

I have to bite my tongue and not run in there and ask.... how does it feel? Huh? Frustrated? Huh? Huh?  As I was about to go in there and do just that...  I hear flat out belly laughing.  The type of laughing we don't hear very often from Bailee......  As I walked in the room, it is obvious that Bailee is winning the battle because she clearly does not have a stitch of clothing on. Justin is leaning over her, rubbing his whiskers under her arms and on her sides.  She is laughing and my heart smiles. Brayden, hearing all the ruckus, comes running in our room and jumps on the bed too!  He adds to the laughter........

As I walk out of the room.... I think to myself, this is what life is all about.  Family.  

Later that night, I very quietly crawl into bed.  Justin is clearly drifting off.  I snuggle into place and I hear these words from Justin (half asleep as this point) I love you.  I enjoyed our time together.  I say, me too......  and I begin praying, thanking God for all my blessings.....

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.