Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Homework!

Tonight Brayden was doing his homework while daddy and I helped out.  Well, he had 14 (yes, that is right, 14) addition problems to do, let me remind you... this is Kindergarten.  

He had finished those, and the second half of his homework was to say his birthday 5 times (Dec. 3rd, Dec. 3rd, Dec. 3rd, etc)  So being the literal little man that Brayden is, he looks at daddy and I with a funny look and says "okay, this is a little weird....  Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday." Justin and I could not stop laughing.....  we explained to him that he was suppose to say his birthday and not... Happy Birthday..... when he realized what he did, even he couldn't stop laughing.  Yes, this was very funny when it happened and I felt is blog worthy.  I'm thinking this is one of those, you had to be there stories to find it as funny as we did.  Oh well, thought I would share.


No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.