Monday, March 16, 2009

Taking a dive into who knows what...

I have this HUGE passion for photography.  I think it manifested itself fully, when I had children.  For me, pictures capture memories and stages of my kids.  The stages fly by and I try to catch as most of the moments as I can.  I love, love, love pictures.  Granted, I rarely take my kids to get their photos professionally done. 

But I am so excited about my new endeavor.  My favorite pictures are candid shots.  I find that the best are those that are unexpected. 

I am really excited about this....  Hopefully it will turn into something.....  Who knows?  

Here are some of my favorites I've taken.....  I still have a ways to go......  but who's better to practice on than my family.....    after all..... family is everything.....  the first one of Brayden of course is post processed quite a bit.... I enjoy the post editing too although I am new to the more advance editing options.  I see photography becoming my way to relax and take time to do what I enjoy.  




3 comments:

A Day in the LIfe said...

Good Luck with this Misti! You have some wonderful pictures.

Lynn said...

Ooh, cool! I know a little girl that just turned 6 who needs her picture taken. Want to go to the park??!! :) You do an awesome job!!

Unknown said...

Nice work! Good Luck with your endeavor!

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.