Saturday, February 14, 2009

The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo





Today we spent the day at the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.  We had a great time!  Uncle Kyle and Aunt Julie, and Regan were in town because Uncle Kyle was judging the goat show. It was a great day.  Tiring, but great!  

I took the kids around the        grounds and we visited the animal house.  It is an educational type set-up with information about different farm animals and then they had different animals there to interact with.  The kids loved it.  You would think that since Brayden and Regan grow up in that type of atmosphere that it wouldn't be a big deal..... but it was.

I got carried away when I was taking pictures of Brayden with the cow, that I lost Bailee there for a second.  That instant panic is a dreadful feeling.  Keeping up with three kids..... wore me out. Leashes were sounding like a GREAT idea today. 

As I watched the kids run around the animal house, I found myself staring at Bailee wondering.... how in the world is she growing up so fast, and why does it seem so much faster than when Brayden was her age?  She is such a big girl. 

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.