Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Baby Is a Little Lady

I can't believe how fast time flies!  It seems like I turned away for a split second and when I turned back, my little baby is no longer a baby.  My wrinkly little caterpillar has turned into a beautiful butterfly.  And let me tell you...... my little butterfly is really trying to spread those wings of hers. Bailee is turning into such a sweet little girl.  Her personality is blossoming.  Everyday she is doing something different.  Her favorite thing to do lately is sing.
She sure can carry a tune too!  
I remember how much I loved this age with Brayden.  They are discovering the world
around them and the tiniest things amuse them so.  The innocence of childhood shines brightly at this age.  The other day she was in the
garage with daddy and her brother.  She was on her little ride on car and she has a tendency to dive off of it when she is done.  Well this time, she scraped her face on the cement when she was getting off.  Originally it was her forehead that we were worried about.  When we got her out of her crib the next morning, it was obvious that we should have been more worried about her nose. Ouch!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I have heard about this nose. poor thing, I can't wait to get some Bailee and Brayden love. Bailee looks like such a big girl in those pictures you posted.

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.