Wednesday, January 21, 2009

32 and chest pains.... are you kidding me!

Originally I started this post and when I was finally done with it, it was extremely long and boring.  Bottom line is this..... had chest pains, went to doctor(s), have abnormal amount of fluid surrounding my heart, lots of blood work and tests, tons of needles, will be closely monitored, will be fine, scary crap!  

Wow... that is way shorter than my original boring post.  

Anyways...... today's lesson is this.... don't ignore ANY slight chest pains you may have. Don't push it aside.  Have it checked out.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hugs to you! Doctors do know their stuff...we need to trust them more often! Take Care

Unknown said...

Misti, I hope you will be feeling better soon. I'm not good about seeing doctors all the time, so I'm guilty.
Be well!

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.