Saturday, September 20, 2008

Better Late Than Never!

Being on time is not a strength of mine.  I wish it weren't true, but it is.... darn it.  Anyways, we have been busy around here, with school and work and spending time together, and fighting a nasty virus that kicked mine and Brayden's booty.  

Monday we ended up taking Brayden to the ER.  He had been running a 104.3 fever and severe stomach cramping.  They ran blood work, did a CAT scan, and gave him IV fluids.  The scan ended up showing that he was impacted with poo.  The doc said it was a very impressive scan and he had never seen a 5 year old much less than an adult quite that filled....  I told Brayden, "see I always say you are full of poo, and it really is true."  

The wonderful 8 hours we were there were filled with the sound of others puking.  It was quite the scene.  Each time Justin and I would start giggling because we were both gagging and I had my shirt over my nose.  What a mess!

Thank goodness Justin and Bailee have yet to show any signs of the pesky virus.  I pray that, that continues to be the case.  

I hope all is well with everyone!  


No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.