Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank You

As we celebrate Memorial Day tomorrow, I wanted to share a photo that has been in the news, of Spc. Zachery Boyd of Fort Worth, Texas. He was obviously resting when under attack. I read somewhere that he was so concerned about the President seeing the photo because he said he could get fired for not being in full uniform. Something tells me that his job is secure. Click the photograph and you can read the entire story.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day and please say a prayer for our soldiers, both living and for those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

To our military personnel, thank you for all you do. We honor you today and everyday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great story Misti! I hadn't seen it, so my whole family came and saw the picture and and listened to the story........I had a few tears as I was finishing it up. Brave young man!

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.