Thursday, January 14, 2010

My new FAVORITE song.... from a teacher's perspective

This morning I hear about a new song that was something about pants sagging. Being a middle school teacher.... this is one of my pet peeves. I am sooooo tired of seeing students' boxers hanging out for all to see..... some wearing the same ones EVERY day..... I mean come on.... the way the walk with their legs spread far out.... just so their pants don't fall down. I am sure they think we are just "old" folks that don't have any idea of style. I remember thinking that when I was their age. So I finally hear/see the song.... and all day I have been singing it. It is my new favorite. I know many of you have seen it.... but for those who haven't... here you go! Enjoy! Oh and the best part.... he is a Veteran! Go General LARRY Platt!

No comments:

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.