Sunday, September 6, 2009

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things....

Obviously... I am running low on blogable events.... BUT, I do want to take a minute to share some of my favorite things with my blog friends. The following "things" are some of my all time favorite. I wanted to share with you. I encourage you to share some of your favorite things with me and why they are your favorite. Let me know if you blog about it. At different times of my life..... my favorite things change, but at this point in my life.... these are some of my favs!

The first is all about my obsession and love for coffee. For our anniversary, my parents bought us a Keurig single serve coffee maker. It is AMAZING. It is one of those things that when you get it, you wonder how you lived without it.
I have a favorite perfume that I just love and have for years and years. It is Tuscany by Estee Lauder. I have tried to change, just for something different and nothing compares. LOVE it!
I am soooo not a fashionista.... that is FOR SURE. I am all about comfort. I have found these shoes called Volatile. I bought mine from Dillards. They are super cute and absolutely the MOST comfortable shoe EVER. I will say, that the first day I wear them... I have to break them in and my feet hurt a little.... BUT after the first day... I am good to go. These shoes are a higher heeled flip flop but they completely feel like tennis shoes. I just got my second pair on sale for $29.99. My mom... has a terrible time with her hips and legs, and even she loves the too!
Moving on.... I don't take care of my skin like I should. I am bad, bad, bad. I have found that these Oil of Olay cleansing clothes are soooo good. I am always rushing and in a hurry. These are perfect for quick cleansing. I notice improvements in my skin soon after using them religiously. Normally I use Mary Kay. But when I am in a hurry (which is all the time) I use these.
The next three items.. are not surprising. They have to do with photography. The first is my Nikon D90. This camera is incredible. I absolutely love this thing. It is my baby. It has taken my pictures to a whole new level. It has allowed me to make a little extra money.
The next is the 50mm 1:8 lens. Love this thing. I can get up close and have the background beautifully blurred.
The last item... My Nikon SB-600 flash. Wow, this thing is amazing. I even use it in bright sunlight to take away the subtle shadows. I prefer natural light.... but this thing is a must have, especially in low light situations.
Lastly and more important than ALL of these "things", I have a song for you. Yes, JUST for you. It is absolutely amazing. I dedicate it to all of the woman and young girls out there. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Now that was fun... thanks for sharing your favorite things.

Not sure if my brain will think of what mine are at 11:46 pm but one thing for sure that is a fav is Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar... anything in it... body wash, bubble bath, cologne, lotion... I love it ALL!

Have a great week!

Who Knew? Update Version..... Please pass it on.